Saturday, October 15, 2011

The First Post!

Well, I've been wanting to do this for quite awhile, but never seem to have the time to. Why don't I have the time? Well, because I work full time, raise a 2 year old full time, go to school for my master's degree full time, run a charity full time, and I'm 26 weeks pregnant with a beautiful baby girl . . . so I'm a little busy :)

I started blogging shortly after my son, Michael Joseph (MJ) died. Blogging really let me get my feelings out and helped me in so many ways. For so long I didn't really know what to do with his blog, I was through the 'worst' of the grieving, and we were trying so hard to get pregnant, and there were many other things I wanted to blog about, but they just didn't feel 'right' on his blog. So I just stopped. But now I am ready to blog again, and once more, blogging about anything but MJ just didn't feel 'right'.

So basically I've made this family blog and will ramble on about anything and everything and this feels right. I don't know how often I'll blog, but I would like to try and keep it up as much as I can. My guess is that once I am finished with my master's degree, which will be just before Maci is born, I'll be able to blog more. It will be fun to chronicle her birth, and then life with a 2 year old and a newborn. From time to time, when I feel it necessary, I'll write on MJ's blog, but this one will be mainly for our daily life. I'm so glad I decided to suck it up and finally just do it - I've missed blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment